TRAINING REGULATIONS LTC STARTBAAN
1. One training consists of sixty or ninety minutes. For both options players may practise the first ten minutes without the coach. Ultimately ten minutes after the official time of starting the coach will arrive on the court to start the training.
2. New members may apply for training by means of the registration form on the website. Existing members will receive an email beginning of March with a link to the registration form. Application has to be made before 10th of March. Allocations will be advised by the 23rd of March via email.
3. During the first month of the season changes of the groups will be possible.
4. The final structure of the groups will be made public by the 15th of May on the website.
5. All juvenile members becoming fourteen years of age in the calendar year are obliged to choose from the all-in-one packages and so take part in a training. All other juvenile and student members will also be offered to choose from the all-in-one packages.
6. Rates for the all-in-one packages will annually be established by the General Meeting of Members. These rates as well as the rates for tennis lessons for seniors will be made public on the website.
7. After registration the (parent of the) participant is obliged to pay the monthly payments by means of a direct debit until March of the next calendar year.
8. If the coach is not able to give training himself, a substitute trainer will be taken care of. If the substitution appears not to be possible, training will be done at a later date.
9. If the participant is not present at the training, there is no right to catch up at a later date.
10. The trainer is supposed to be aware of the structures of rates and the general developments within the club.
11. During the months of April - September trainings will mainly be held on the courts outside. At the most once every three weeks trainings will be held inside. During the months October-March trainings will be held inside only.
12. During the period of April-September eightteen trainings will be held, in winter twenty two. There is no training in weeks of vacation, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday and during the Startbaan Open. Trainings of Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday will be done at a later date to be determined by one of the trainers. In the weeks of vacation in winter the courts inside will be available for recreational tennis except during Christmas and the first of January.
13. Basically at trainings is, that eight participants will play on two courts with one coach. This may vary till up to nine participants on two courts or five on one court. This will have no financial reimbursements.
14. In case of bad weather at any rate
one of every three trainings will be held on the courts inside. If no courts are available, theory lessons will be held inside up to a maximum of twice per season. In case no trainings may be held due to bad weather, no reimbursements will be given.
1. For seniors, registration for tennis lessons in summer may be possible. Registration for new members should be done with the registration form on the website. Existing members will receive an email in March with a link to the registration form.
2. In summer lessons will be held primarily on the courts outside. At the most once every three weeks lessons will be held inside.
3. During the summer months it will be possbile to apply for a series of lessons. The number of lessons will be agreed with the coach. No lessons will be held in weeks of vacation, on Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday and during the Startbaan Open.
4. In case of canceling due to bad weather cost for the first lesson will be at risk of the participant. Canceling of the next lesson will be reimbursed by catching up at a later date in agreement with the coach. Possible next cancelings will be at risk of, taking turns, participant and coach. No lessons will be caught up on inside courts, unless participant is willing to pay for cost.
5. Fees for lessons will be paid directly to the coach.
1. Registration for tennis lessons in winter is completely at liberty. There is no guarantee that all applicants may be placed.
2. In winter lessons will be held on the courts inside.
3. Apart from the fees for the lessons, cost for rent of the court will have to be paid by the participant.
4. During the winter season twenty two lessons will be held. During the Christmas holidays and “Krokus” holidays no lessons will be held, but courts inside may be used.
5. Fees for lessons will be paid directly to the coach, cost for rent of the court to Startbaan.